In a desert of inconsistency, marketing workflow software is an oasis of stability. They enable you to create a strong campaign without spending astronomical amounts. That’s why workflow management is such an important tool for marketing teams.
Marketing workflow software is made to make management easier and more efficient. However, with so many options available, picking the ideal one might be difficult. Workflow management software gives you a clear picture of how all of your company’s moving pieces interact (or not).
Zoom out to see the big picture or zoom in to see the small interactions that make up your bigger work processes. In this post, we’ll compare some great contenders for the title of best marketing workflow software.
What is Marketing Workflow Software, and how does it work?
Workflow management is the process an organization uses to run a project or plan a marketing campaign. In this context, workflow refers to the steps that guide you through the process of completing these larger jobs. Workflow management is concerned with the organization’s process structure and how people interact to complete tasks. Workflows are simple to understand and operate as a to-do list. They can also be represented visually, such as through diagrams and charts.
This marketing workflow software is used by marketers to:
- Lead generation and database management are your responsibilities.
- Forms, requests, and tasks may all be created.
- Teamwork should be improved.
- Create a better working environment for your team.
- Make a single database.
- Create a structure for long-term marketing initiatives.
Overall, marketing workflow software saves time and money by automating tasks that take a lot of time and are done over and over again. It also gives your creative team a place to look for information.
10 Best Marketing Workflow Software & Tools
In this article, we’ll compare some great contenders for the title of best marketing workflow software in 2022.
HubSpot is a marketing workflow software. HubSpot is a well-known brand in the realm of marketing automation software. They, too, provide sales, marketing, and service solutions, as well as a complimentary CRM. The distinction is that, although HubSpot’s CRM is free, none of its other features are.
Some people may not want to use HubSpot’s marketing workflow automation features because they cost so much. But HubSpot is a great platform overall, and it’s easy to set up and use the marketing workflows. Your marketing workflows may be organized by kind and item. There are workflow templates to get you started, as well as a wide range of functionality if you don’t mind paying for the higher product packages.
- Lead scoring and company-wide cooperation are provided through contact management.
- It’s ideal for putting contacts in the right place in a marketing funnel.
- HubSpot Analytics is used to track the behavior of website visitors.
- social media, blogging, and website management integrations.
- HubLanding pages are used to collect emails and generate leads.
- Templates for email campaigns
The HubSpot marketing workflow software can help with email campaigns, social media campaigns, landing pages, blog campaigns, and website outreach.
Wrike has a free plan, although it is limited in terms of features. In a nutshell, it’s a centralised task management solution that might be a good place to start. A more comprehensive package will set you back $9.80 per user per month. You should think about their company plan for appropriate workflow management. Each user pays $24.80.
- Adaptable project templates
- Changing to an agile or waterfall technique
- Gantt charts that are interactive
- A workplace with a distinct identity
- Real-time reports
- Approvals for projects and tasks
- Timesheets and time tracking
- Management of resources
Wrike provides videos and interactive training (feature overviews and how-tos). There is also a user community. They also offer multichannel help, including a live chat option.
Monday’s free and basic plans aren’t designed for managing complicated workflows. The regular edition is $10 per month per seat. A pro edition (recommended for effective workflow management) costs $16 per month per seat.
- Template library
- Multiple perspectives (Kanban, Gantt chart, Timeline, Calendar, and Workload) are available.
- Notifications of upcoming deadlines that are automatically generated
- Typeform’s integration
- Keeping track of time
Monday.com provides video training as well as a comprehensive knowledge base. Support is available via email or helpdesk. Support, on the other hand, varies greatly depending on your plan. Only enterprise-level customers have access to premium support options.
This marketing workflow software and project planning app has a free version that doesn’t have many features and is only good for small teams. Expect to pay $10.99 (premium) or $24.99 (business) per user per month for bigger teams. Asana provides video training as well as a comprehensive knowledge base. You can contact the helpdesk or send an email for assistance.
- Lists and Kanban boards are used to organise projects.
- Multiple projects’ tasks
- Making a report (goals, milestones, status updates)
- Management of a group
Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, Slack, Asana, Salesforce, JIRA Cloud, and Zoom all have useful connectors. Premium features are only available at the corporate level, and support is very different depending on the plan you choose.
You’ll have to pay $10 per user per month to use this workflow and project management software with Kanban-style boards. For smaller groups, a free version is also available.
- Drag-and-drop editing
- Front and rear cards with lots of information.
- Email notifications that are sent automatically
- Task allocations for team members or groups
- The Archive of card records
- Notifications and reminders about deadlines
- Logs of activities
Trello has a lot of long articles for onboarding, but it’s difficult to navigate through them. You may get help by asking questions in a community or filling out an online form.
Workflow management with Workfront will set you back… well, we’re not going to say how much. Based on what the users want, the software provider makes individual plans. As a result, you’ll need to contact them for further information.
- Incorporations (Google Drive, Box, Asana, Trello, Salesforce, and more)
- Project templates
- Approval automation
- Optimizer for timesheets, analytics, and portfolios
- Project, team, and resource scheduling is enabled by AI.
- Dashboards and timesheet reports are examples of reporting.
For onboarding, you may use a variety of instructional materials and videos. Due to the steep learning curve, you may need to spend some time learning about the different options. Unfortunately, advanced assistance is only available at the enterprise level.
The cost of this workflow and project management tool is rather modest — $9 per user each month. There is also a free version with severely restricted capabilities.
- Keeping track of time
- Multiple lists and views of tasks
- Team templates (customizable)
- Management of sprints
- Options for project management
- Reporting and analytics
- Tracking of time and expenses
The service provides instructional videos, seminars, and articles on how to use Kanban boards. You may also get multichannel help that is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The workflow management features of this customer experience platform are powerful. The large number of features, on the other hand, is unlikely to make it inexpensive. If you require the platform’s remaining features, you may wish to explore this alternative.
Sprinklr, like Workfront, requires contacting them to learn about their pricing plan. Sprinklr is a huge platform with a lot of functionality, including social media management, data management and analytics, project management tools, collaboration tools, content marketing assistance, and so on. It’s typically employed as part of a larger societal solution.
- Workflows that can be customized
- Analyses of marketing campaigns
- Management of the calendar
- Campaign planning
Sprinklr tries its utmost to provide outstanding onboarding and assistance, despite the fact that it is a difficult platform. But if you only use a few features, it might be hard to find your way around the large knowledge base.
EngageBay, a small company marketing solution, is first on our list. EngageBay’s services include marketing, sales, and customer service. Small businesses on a tight budget can also get a free integrated CRM. Creating workflows with EngageBay is a breeze. The software employs a drag-and-drop builder that even non-tech-savvy members of your marketing team can learn to use.
When you utilise EngageBay, you don’t need any HTML or coding experience! EngageBay, on the other hand, gives people who are experts and like to make their own landing pages or email layouts full customization. EngageBay’s prices start at $12.99 per user per month if you need advanced capabilities or have thousands of members. EngageBay is quickly becoming a favorite among marketers for all of these reasons. Many of the most popular business apps are supported through integrations.
- To engage leads on the go, use the EngageBay mobile app.
- Video Marketing using Live Chat
- Advertisements on Facebook
- Notifications on the Desktop
- Templates for landing pages
- The builder of landing pages
- Landing Pages with SSL Enabled
- Email sequences that are automatically generated
- File storage of up to 20 GB.
- Custom nodes automate marketing workflows.
- Messaging on the website
- A/B testing of emails and landing pages
Lifetime validity, 500 subscribers, and 1,000 branded emails each month are all included in the free plan. The Basic package includes 1,000 subscribers and 2,500 branded emails per month for $12.99 per user per month.
Keap is the new name for the CRM that used to be known as InfusionSoft. Keap can assist your marketing staff in working smarter rather than harder. Keap provides marketing workflow software to help you achieve your objectives swiftly and efficiently. Keap’s marketing workflow capabilities may benefit marketing teams in three areas: lead management, website analytics, and email marketing. Lead management software allows you to track, identify, and nurture leads across numerous channels.
- Set objectives, monitor funnel performance, and export data as reports.
- For your marketing team, Keap offers a number of connectors as well as some unique solutions.
- Major CRM and e-commerce platforms are integrated.
- Customized contact lists are available.
- Personalised marketing emails with dynamic content
This marketing automation marketing workflow software allows you to import your database and learn more about the individuals in it, as well as verify their relationship with your company, track behavioral trends, and automate follow-up marketing campaigns.