According to food experts, you must focus on your dinner menu when losing weight. This meal contributes majorly to your weight loss plan.
Unfortunately, in today’s fast-forward era, we come across a packed schedule. Folks struggle hard to find free minutes for relaxation and peace. During such a routine, it is difficult to burn your calories without giving extra time to the gym. Therefore, adding easy dinner recipes to lose weight fast can be the ultimate solution.
The kitchen may be your warzone but these recipes are easy-to-prepare. Keep reading and work ways to lose weight while satisfying your hunger.
Dinner Recipes to Lose Weight Fast
Looking for meals to help you intake fewer calories than you are burning may sound difficult. However, we can help you find some delicious recipes that may fulfill your weight loss goals.
Turkey Carrot and Mushroom Dumplings
Each serving includes 48 calories, 3 grams protein, 4 grams carbohydrates, 87 milligrams sodium, and 1-gram fat
- Carrots – ¾ c. Finely julienned
- Ground turkey – 1 lb
- Mushrooms – ½ c. Finely chopped
- Soy sauce – 2 tsp
- Onion powder – ½ tsp
- Sesame oil – 1 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Cornstarch – 2 tsp
- Dumpling wrappers – 30
- Fill carrots in a microwavable bowl and add water to it. Cook these for approx 3 minutes and wait until they finely shred. Drain and allow them to cool.
- Take a large bowl to mix cooled carrots, mushrooms, turkey, sesame oil, soy sauce, salt, onion powder, and cornstarch. Stir together and mix well. Make sure to buy fresh ingredients from a nearby grocery store. You can also use free discount codes and order online to save money on fresh groceries.
- Use a well-rounded spoon to fill the mixture into a dumpling wrapper. Seal the wrapper and fill all dumplings.
- Boil water in a steamer pot and place dumplings in a steamer lined with parchment paper. Steam for approx 15 minutes and check if cooked well.
Delicious Mongolian Beef
Each serving includes 303 calories, 1-gram fiber, 11 grams sugar, 113 grams fat, 26 grams protein, 670 milligrams sodium, and 20 grams of carbohydrates
- Flank steak – 1 lb thinly sliced
- Cornstarch – 2 tbsp
- Canola oil – 2-4 tbsp
- Yellow onion – 1 sliced
- Green onions – 2 chopped (green & white parts separated)
- Garlic cloves – 4 chopped
- Ginger – 1 inch chopped
- Soy sauce – ¼ c
- Water – ¼ c
- Hoisin sauce – 1 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Brown sugar – 3 tbsp
- Firstly, cover every piece of the flank steak with cornstarch. Set it aside now.
- On a huge skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Soon as the oil gets hot, add flank steak to the frying pan forming a layer. Try your best to keep the pieces from contacting. Cook each side for approx 2 minutes until browned. Divide the steak in portions and cook all of it. Set it aside too.
- Now, take the skillet again and throw sliced yellow onion, garlic, ginger, and whites of green onion in it. Stir-fry these for approx 3 minutes. Wait until the onions are softened but crunchy. Add water, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, brown sugar, and stir again.
- Finally, add steak to the pan again and throw greens of the onions too. Now, turn off the heat and food is ready to serve.
Creamy Tomato Pasta (Gluten-Free)
Each serving includes 353 calories, 17.1 grams of fat, 3.7 grams of fiber, 186 milligrams of sodium, 9.2 grams of protein, and 42.2 grams of carbohydrates
- Olive oil – 3 tbsp
- White onion – ½ c diced
- Garlic – 1 tsp minced
- Gluten-free pasta – 10 oz
- Italian stewed tomatoes – 8 oz canned
- Mayo – ¼ c
- Egg yolk – 1
- Kosher salt – ¼ tsp
- Black pepper – ¼ tsp
- Red pepper flakes – ½ tsp crushed
- Cracked pepper – to taste
- Fresh basil – to taste
- Take 1 tbsp oil in a small pan and sauté garlic and onions for approx 2 minutes until fragrant. Set aside once they are almost cooked.
- Cook your gluten-free pasta in a large pot properly following directions. Drain in and place pasta back into the pot. Set a low heat under the pot. Now, mix the remaining 2 tbsp olive oil in pasta and stir well.
- Whisk egg yolk and mayo in a separate bowl now. Throw this mix into your pot containing pasta and coat until creamy. Gently add the sautéed garlic and onion too.
- Now, toss the paste while adding kosher salt, black pepper, and tomatoes. On a low-medium heat, stir pasta gently until combined and creamy. In case you wish to add cooked protein, do it at this step.
- Transfer pasta into the bowls. Add cracked pepper and fresh basil to garnish.
The Bottom Line
You can try these delicious and mouth-watering dinner recipes to lose weight fast. You can burn calories in the kitchen if you do not have time to hit the gym. Leading shopping stores in the food market can help you find ingredients for all these recipes. Try these recipes, go to the bed relaxed, and satisfied.