The hallmark of Kay Jewelry is accessible luxury. You may get some of the best online discounts on fine jewelry at Kay Jewelers and Kay Jewelers Outlet. Kay Jewelers has dedicated itself to the romantic gesture for more than a century. It all started when the first shop in Reading, Pennsylvania, opened its doors in 1916. Back then, customers could also acquire refrigerators, music boxes, dinnerware, and eyeglasses in addition to diamond presents. Even though a lot has transpired since then, Kay continues to believe that everyone is entitled to receive and offer love.
Kay, the best jewelry store in America, is a branch of the world’s largest retailer of diamond jewelry, Signet Jewelers. Kay offers an unparalleled collection of exquisite jewelry, encompassing the latest designs as well as time-honored favorites. Jewelry experts put forth a lot of effort to offer personalized service and trustworthy advice, helping to create love stories from coast to coast whether they are serving clients in person at a KAY store or virtually through appointments on KAY.com.
Kay Jewelers Outlet is a division of Kay Jewelers, the top specialty jewelry company in the United States. We understand that offering fine jewelry at a reasonable cost is not the full story. Our aim is to provide clients with the greatest possible online and in-store purchasing experience. Our sales staff is qualified and able to assist each and every customer. Diamond-set engagement rings are the specialty of Kay Jewelers.
The KAY Jewelers Credit Card’s Advantages
Benefit from gorgeous and distinctive benefits when you use the Kay Jewelers Credit Card!
- Salutations, Gift
- A gift card for $100 for a birthday
- $100 Creditor Offset Anniversary Gift
- Everyday Free Shipping in addition to your KAY Jewelers credit card
- Two annual $100 off deals and exceptional year-round savings
- only available to cardholders
- early sales alerts
- Reminders for Cleaning and Inspection
A Full-Service Jeweler Supplier is KAY Jewelry
The things you love are more than just beautiful. Your own style includes how you convey your love story or pay tribute to your family. They may be priceless investments or priceless gems. In honor of the importance of your jewelry to you, Kay offers services to guarantee that it stays brilliant for a lifetime.
Kay Jewelers has dedicated itself to the romantic gesture for more than a century. It all started when the first shop in Reading, Pennsylvania, opened its doors in 1916. Back then, customers could also acquire refrigerators, music boxes, dinnerware, and eyeglasses in addition to diamond presents. Even though a lot has transpired since then, Kay continues to believe that everyone is entitled to receive and offer love.
As the best jewelry store in America, Kay is a branch of the world’s largest retailer of diamond jewelry, Signet Jewelers. Kay offers an unparalleled collection of exquisite jewelry, encompassing the latest designs as well as time-honored favorites. Jewelry experts put forth a lot of effort to offer personalized service and trustworthy advice, helping to create love stories from coast to coast whether they are serving clients in person at a KAY store or virtually through appointments on KAY.com.
When can I expect my card to arrive?
Your new credit card will arrive in the mail seven to ten business days after you create an account. If your card still hasn’t arrived after ten business days, call Comenity Bank at 1-888-868-0296 (TDD/TTY: 1-800-695-1788) to get a replacement card.
How can I use my new store credit card to make purchases?
Click this link to link your card to your online shop account. If you are unsure of your account number, you will be able to check it online throughout the registration process. You may use your card for future transactions after it has been securely connected, and it will appear as a payment option in the billing stage right away. Call 1-888-868-0296 (TDD/TTY: 1-800-695-1788) or choose Transactions and Statements from the comenity.net/kay support page.
Can I Pay My Bill With My Debit Card?
Yes. Click the “Payments” option after visiting community.net/kay. Accepting the terms and conditions will allow you to click the top banner and learn more about paying your bill using your debit card. If you have any questions, please contact Comenity Bank at 1-800-695-1788 (TDD/TTY: 1-888-868-0296) or visit the nearest Kay Jewelers store.
You can make use of a credit plan
Based on your financial circumstances, use the Kay Jewelers Credit Card to select your chosen customized financing arrangement.
- Minimum Purchase Interest Rate Payback Period
- 6-Month Financing2,* $300 $0 interest if paid in full in that period.
- 12-month financing2,* $750 If paid in full within 12 months, there will be no interest.
- 18-Month financing2,* $3000 If paid in whole within 18 months, there will be no interest.
- Financing for 36 months,* $3,500 for 36 months at 16.99% APR. Variable purchases after that had an APR of 32.24%.
For the 6, 12, and 18-month credit plans, interest will be charged to your account beginning on the day of purchase if the promotional plan balance is not paid in full within the promotional period.
Advice for KAY Jewelers on Savings
There are so many ways to cut costs that it’s simple to miss out on great deals and even greater opportunities to combine discounts for the biggest savings. Goodshop.com understands the importance of finding a good deal, especially on luxury goods like pricey jewelry. We’ve put together a list of the top offers and promo codes for you to be aware of so that you may save money on each and every purchase you make at KAY Jewelers.
Sign up to get KAY Jewelers’ newsletter
- Sign up for the KAY Jewelers newsletter to receive notifications about discounts and promotions, as well as exclusive discount coupons and early access to new lines. This is the easiest way to stay up to date on the latest offers and promotions.
Click this link to get discounts and coupons
- It is quite simple to forget about an email, so don’t worry. Return here before completing your purchase to view the most current coupons and any offers that you may have missed in your most recent email. We monitor several websites to provide you the best and most up-to-date collection of discount codes and offers in one place.
Stack coupons for KAY Jewelers
- You must examine each promo code’s details to see which ones you may combine and which you cannot. Some promotional codes cannot be used in conjunction with other sales. However, you may stack some of them to save much more money. The easiest way to get the most out of your coupons is to read the tiny print and exclusions ahead of time.
Shop at KAY Jewelers while the deals are on
- KAY Jewelers has some of the greatest discount specials in the jewelry industry. Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Bridal, Semi-Annual, Big Summer, Black Friday, and Big Holiday sales provide discounts of up to 50%. KAY Jewelers frequently runs specials where you may use a coupon code to get an extra 25% to 35% off normally priced and discounted products for a limited period.
Examine Sample, Clearance, and Closeout Items
- KAY Jewelers Outlet has several sale collections available all year round. In the clearance section, certain things may be acquired for as much as 70% less, and during closeout deals, perfect-condition discontinued items can be obtained at incredible discounts. Sample sales discounts are a great way to acquire well-known, in-demand products that most people won’t have. The best location to get a great deal at KAY Jewelers Outlet is to go through the discount sections, where you might save up to 75% or more.
Purchase jewelry and old watches
- Investing in pricey products like engagement rings might be a great method to reduce costs. Browse KAY Jewelers’ pre-owned selection to get up to 70% off the suggested retail price. This is an excellent way to save a ton of money and have access to a unique assortment of items.
Apply at KAY Jewelers for a progressive leasing loan
- With KAY Jewelers’ progressive leasing program, you may buy the things you desire now and pay for them over a year. At the moment of your most recent payment, you acquire ownership of the items or products. It is only available in the following states: MN, NJ, VT, WI, or WY. Furthermore, you must apply for and be approved for progressive leasing.
Many factors, like your wage, credit history, and banking record, affect your capacity to lease. A $79.00 advance charge is required. This is on top of the regular monthly payments that are automatically taken out of your bank account or applied to your credit or debit card. This may be a great method to comfortably spread the cost of expensive items over a year without taking out a loan or using credit, even though it is more expensive than what is offered at retail.
How can I sign up for an online account management program?
- Every credit plan has a minimum payment requirement. Exclusively relevant to individual transactions. A distinct credit plan can result from a minimum purchase requirement attached to each shipment in a single transaction including many shipments.
- Low APR, Equitable Payment Plan: Interest will be applied to your account at the reduced APR from the date of purchase until the end of the promotional term. The promotional plan’s expiration date will mark the application of the variable purchase APR. Every credit plan has a minimum payment requirement.
Exclusively relevant to individual transactions. A distinct credit plan can result from a minimum purchase requirement attached to each shipment in a single transaction including many shipments. As of September 2023, the variable buy annual percentage rate (APR) for new accounts is 32.24%. There will be a minimum interest charge of $2 for each billing month in which interest is due. Present Cardholders: Please see your credit card agreement for account conditions.
- It is necessary to have a valid email account and a US mailing address. The account cannot experience a default. There is a minimum purchase requirement to redeem. See the offer for the full terms and conditions. You’ll receive the offer in your welcome packet.
- The transaction must have started one or more months before the birthday and card anniversary, and it must have been made during the previous 12 months. Accounts that were opened the month before or during your birthday month in the following year will also be eligible for the discount. The account cannot experience a default. There is a minimum purchase requirement to redeem. See the offer for the full terms and conditions. The promotion will be given to the cardholder throughout their birthday and anniversary months. It is necessary to have a valid email account and a US mailing address.
Credit Card Login, Contact Details, and Assessment for Kay Jewelers
Use your Kay Jewelers credit card to log in. Just follow these steps to access your Kay Jewelers credit card account online.
- Turn on your smartphone or speed up your internet.
- Visit the website at https://www.comenity.net/ac/kay/public/home.
- Decide to “sign in” on the tab.
- Put in your username and password.
For any questions or issues about the Kay Jewelers credit card login service, get in touch with Comenity Bank. 1-800-695-1788 (855) 506-2499 (TDD/TTY). The Kay Jewelers customer service line is available from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday. up until six p.m. CT and starting at 9 a.m. on Saturdays. until 2:00 p.m. CT. Email addresses were nonexistent for Kay Jewelers.
Where Kay Jewelers Stores Are Located
To find a Kay Jewelers store near you, please enter your zip code, city, and/or state of residence at www.kay.com/store-finder.
Kay Jewelers Credit Card Login and Bill Pay
The Kay quick pay option is really straightforward to utilize. Visit Hassle-Free Payments to make your Comenity Credit Card bill payment right now.
“My credit card application was denied by Kay Jewelers, which caused me to postpone my planned marriage.” “The Kay Jewelers credit card really saved my life.” She gained fifty pounds, lost her job, and cheated on me a few months later, so I was glad when my card application was turned down. I’m grateful, Kay! From Miami, Florida, Scott K.
“Kam L. states that although the Kay Jewelers card isn’t the best in the world, it’s also not the worst. She is from Chicago, Illinois.” Don’t apply if you don’t regularly purchase at Kay Jewelers; this is a lousy card. ? Mike G. Austin, TX
Kay Jewelers Credit Card Payment
Visit c.comenity.net/easypay/kay/welcome to use the Kay Jewelers credit card easy pay system. Follow the on-screen instructions to pay with cash, money orders, or checks to lower your debt.
Apply for a KAY Jewelers Credit Card
If you make frequent purchases at KAY Jewelers, you might want to consider applying for a credit card. When you use this credit card, you may benefit from special financing options on purchases made at KAY Jeweler. Benefit from extra savings of $100 on your birthday and $100 on the anniversary of your credit card. It would be helpful if you were informed of the requirements and limitations in advance. You must have used your KAY Jewelers credit card within the last 12 months and at least one month before your birthday or anniversary to be eligible for the benefits.
Learn how to receive free or low-delivery
At KAY Jeweler, daily delivery above $50 is free. Signed delivery is available only for orders totaling more than $1000. If you think you won’t be home when the delivery happens, take advantage of free pickup from the nearest KAY Jeweler shop.
Typically, there is a $50 minimum to be eligible for free delivery. Kay Jewelers often lowers this throughout their sale period. For example, free delivery is available on most purchases during the Valentine’s Day promotion.
Kay’s Fine Jewelry: Locating the Ideal Ring
Let us help you commemorate the occasion: Whether you’re searching for the perfect “just because” heirloom, a diamond anniversary band, a right-hand concept ring, or an engagement ring she will cherish forever, Kay’s Fine Jewelry range makes finding the perfect ring easy. Even better, if it isn’t available, our artisans will create a ring according to your specifications. Simply contact one of our on-demand jewelry designers right now.
- Anniversary and Wedding Rings: From your “I do” to your 25th wedding anniversary, we have a variety of wedding bands, diamond rings, and exquisite heirloom designs befitting of those important moments you celebrate together.
- Diamond ear cuffs: You can locate a right-hand ring, 3-Stone Diamond Rings, or a modest, precious item that you have selected only for yourself at Kay Jewelers Fine Jewelry.
- Engagement Rings: We kindly invite you to browse a variety of engagement rings with conflict-free diamonds in all carats, sizes, shapes, and colors (often referred to as The Four C’s).
- Never-ending Bands: The stunning reminder that true love has no boundaries is provided by the sparkling diamonds that totally encircle eternity rings. Look through our Eternity selection to discover the perfect duo.
- Gold Rings: The options at Kay’s Fine Jewelry are virtually limitless. The options are numerous, ranging from the timeless elegance of a gold band to the sleek, contemporary design of a white gold ring adorned with brilliant diamonds.
Kay Jewelry is a representation of reasonably priced luxury and classic style. With a history spanning more than a century, Kay Jewelers has become the leading jewelry retailer in the United States, providing an extensive selection of fine jewelry. The brand’s dedication to the romantic gesture, which began in 1916 in Reading, Pennsylvania, is unwavering, highlighting the idea that everyone should be able to experience and express love. As a full-service jewelry supplier, Kay goes above and beyond supplying exquisite pieces; they recognize the sentimental significance associated with each piece. Whether it’s a treasured heirloom or a priceless asset, Kay guarantees that your jewelry will continue to shine as much as the day you purchased it.
As an additional testament to its credibility as a reliable and trustworthy supplier of fine jewelry, Kay has partnered with Signet Jewelers, the world’s largest retailer of diamond jewelry. With an unparalleled selection that accommodates a wide range of tastes and preferences, Kay Jewelry is, at its core, a beacon of love and commitment, offering not only products but also services that honor the unique styles and stories of individuals, turning every piece of jewelry into something more than just a gorgeous accessory.
1. Is the sole thing that makes Kay Jewelry famous?
Kay Jewelry is well-known for its extensive selection of fine jewelry, which features a variety of gemstones and precious metals in addition to diamonds. Their collection ranges from traditional pieces to the newest trends, accommodating a broad spectrum of tastes.
2. How can I ensure the jewelry I bought from Kay lasts a long time?
Kay Jewelry offers full-service support to make sure your jewelry lasts a lifetime. They understand the value of your jewelry and give services to keep it gleaming for as long as possible. Kay experts may also be contacted for advice on regular upkeep and care.
3. Is there an internet store for Kay Jewelers?
Yes, Kay Jewelers provides the ease of shopping online at KAY.com, where clients may peruse the wide selection, make purchases, and even book virtual consultations with jewelry experts for one-on-one support.
4. Is there anything else Kay Jewelry sells except rings?
Yes. In addition to rings, Kay Jewelry offers a wide variety of jewelry that includes bracelets, necklaces, earrings, and more. The collection features a range of styles and designs to accommodate a variety of events and personal tastes.
5. Is Kay Jewelry connected to any other well-known companies?
Being a part of Signet Jewelers, the world’s leading retailer of diamond jewelry, enhances the reputation of the brand and guarantees a huge assortment of fine jewelry.