Some individuals love to travel and enjoy the natural beauty of nature. They love to go to various locations and admire the scenery by driving. Not all, however, are familiar with each same destiny. To be familiar with the directions or roads, they have to depend on maps or GPS. Using the Waze Voices app, particularly the Waze voices, would be more useful for drivers.
They would know the shortest possible way to arrive at their desired destination with this tool conveniently. Also, it helps to locate directions and to eliminate traffic jams. There are a lot of advantages from the Waze Voices app that private or public drivers can gain. It is handy and straightforward to use, as it runs on smartphones and tablets. In this post, the Waze Voices app and everything you need to know about Waze Voices will be covered.
What Is Waze?
Waze is a community-driven free GPS mapping software and lets you find the shortest possible path while driving. It also gives real-time instructions to help prevent various kinds of possible occurrences when going. It runs on all GPS-supported smartphones and tablets. It is available for smartphone devices like Linux, iOS, Windows Phone, and Windows. However, users use it when connecting to the internet to load the most updated maps and information. It is also possible to provide the data required and only use the offline maps.
Waze Voices depends on all the essential data that its users share. Wazers helps the app to warn you along the way to multiple hazards, such as houses, collisions, police operations, potholes, and even disabled vehicles. The data allows you to get to your destination correctly and cross the city and rural roads quickly and with trust. Besides, this software is immensely customizable.
You can choose between 2D or 3D presentations and hundreds of voices from various common languages. Also, if you are not happy with the votes given, you may record your own. For lateral replay purposes, these captured voices are beneficial. Besides, it would help if you changed your expectations for driving.
Downloading Waze Voices Packs
On all iOS and Android smartphones, Waze is available for download. The app can be downloaded on the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. For the software to function without a hitch, though, it will depend on the computer you’re using. It supports iOS 11
and above for iOS. It supports Android 4.4 and beyond for Android. Nevertheless, the computer must have GPS and GSM, 3G, 4G, and 5G access for Waze Voices to function flawlessly.
What Are Waze Voices?
Waze’s voice is an outstanding aspect of Waze. It is a guiding voice that helps to drive during the journey. It comes with various downloadable agents. Also, the Waze voices may be changed and developed.
To lead you when you are driving, you can pick from a selection of available voices.
An available cast of characters exists. Angelo, Zoe, Rivka, Victor, Bernice, Thrax, and Jean Pierre are all here. Each voice reflects each personality. Angelo-from He’s Brooklyn, and he knows all the streets. Like a true New Yorker, he chats. He doesn’t like getting lost at all.
- Zoe- This little girl is responsible for telling the children what to do. She loves laughing and singing and knows the instructions. Rivka- You are a Jewish mother who advises you what to do.
- Victor- In your vehicle, you’ll be a prisoner. Bernice-She can recall World War II, but maybe not how to get there.
- Jean Pierre- One great stereotype!
How To Change Waze Voices If the Waze app’s leading voice doesn’t please you, you should change it. Here are the steps to turn the voices of Waze.
Enable your device’s Waze app.
Click on the sound settings located in the bottom right corner (the speaker icon). Tap on the voice of Waze then. From there, a list of available voices for you to select from can be viewed.
- Pick the chosen voice.
- Even, from different languages, you can select different voices.
- Choose only the option that says, “Including street names,” if you want the voice to read the street names.
- Tap the X in the upper-right corner to return to the map.
How To Create Your Own Waze Voices
You can still change it if you get bored with the synthetic sound of the Waze Voices’ default navigation. You may capture the voices of family members, friends, supporters or even yourself. This way, you will be able to hear your voice or the voice of an influential person all the time. Here are the steps to how your Waze voices can be formed.
Enable your device’s Waze app. Click on the sound settings located in the bottom right corner (the speaker icon).
- Press on the voice of Waze.
- Click on the choice “Record new voice” located at the top of the list.
- A full list of phrases will be shown.
- Tap on your favorite term to begin filming.
- Tap the big “Record” button, say the word, then after that, tap the “Stop” button.
- The “Play” button to validate the video.
- You should save the recording after reviewing it. Just tap “Save.”
- Once all phrases are registered, tap “Done” located in the upper-right corner.
Voice Packs by Waze Voice Celebrity
Aside from using, replacing, or customizing the available default voices, Waze adds celebrity voices to the list that are only available for a certain duration. They are also added to support films, television programs, and upcoming songs or albums. Here are some of the celebrity voices for navigation that are featured:
- Arnold Schwarzenegger (Actor)
- Colonel Sanders (KFC)
- Vlade Divac (Ex-NBA Player)
- Elvis Presley (Singer)
- AirAsia’s Tony Fernandes
- DJ Khaled (Music Producer)
- Liam Neeson (Actor)
- C-3PO (Star Wars)
- Morgan Freeman (Actor)
- Kevin Hart (Comedian)
- Shaquille O’Neal (Ex-NBA Player)
- Terry Crews (Actor)
- T-Pain (Singer)
- Stephen Colbert (Talk Show Host)
- Rob Gronkowski (American Football Player)
- Neil Patrick Harris (Actor)
- Jay Leno (Talk Show Host)
How To Upload The Celebrity Waze Voice Pack
On your cell phone, open the Waze app.
- Go to Setup.
- Click “Sound” and then tap the “English (US)-Randy pack.” The “English (US)-Randy pack” will be downloaded instantly by the device.
- For the download to begin properly, you should have a decent Wi-Fi link or you want to use your mobile data.
- Download your preferred celebrity.
- Remove the files requested.
- Link a cell phone to your laptop.
- Launch the System Manager.
- Open Waze, tap “Sound” and tap “eng randy.” Delete all of the files in the folder.
- Open the folder “eng (name of the artist)” and pick all the files that it contains.
- Drag all the files into your System Manager there. You will copy and paste all the files by doing so.
- Restart your mobile device by saving and pasting all the files.
- Launch Waze and hear the voice of your favorite musician.
Try to ensure you always have the Waze app installed on your iOS or Android device. For it to function properly, you’ll need the new update of the software.
Go to “Settings.”
- You can tap the Waze icon found in the app’s lower-left corner.
- It will display a new slide-out screen. In the upper left-hand corner, you will then see a gear icon.
- You need to press that.
- Tap “Sound” and choose “Voice Language” and then eng(your preferred artist’s name).
Go to “Settings.”
- Select “Sound,” and then “Voice Language.”
- Choose your favorite artist’s name.
- You can start navigating once you have selected your preferred artist’s voice. They will be with you through every curve and shortcut. Enjoy every step of the way with the voice of your favorite artist!
Waze App: Languages Supported Now
Here are some of the languages supported by Waze:
Languages of Europe
- UK English
- Latin Serbian
Languages of Americans
- US English
- Spanish (Latin American)
- Português (Brazilian)
Languages of Asians
However, not all languages have voice functions, some of which can only be used for menu navigation.
You Can Experience the Rides with Waze Voices
We can’t prevent certain situations from happening while driving or traveling. The traffic, unknown highways, marches, and several others that are going to bother us are arriving.
Thanks to the app on Waze. It provides real-time directions and the quickest distance feasible. Even, when we’re traveling, this app helps alleviate frustration.
This involves various voices that we can enjoy at every step of our journey. As per our preferences, we can add or customize the voices. In addition, this app includes certain celebrities’ voices, which are also fun to listen to. With the satisfying voices that come along with the voices of Waze, we will enjoy the journey. For certain persons, though, it does not matter whose voices we hear as long as we can arrive safe and sound at our destinations.
If you’re looking to read more about the Waze voices app, here is our review of Waze and a Google Maps comparative analysis of Waze VS. Here is an article about the best navigation apps to use right now if you’re looking for a replacement.