There are thousands of designers who create applications on the Internet. They do not require the user to develop skills, layout, etc. The result is great opportunity to start working with clients. Later it can be placed in any popular application store. But there are also pitfalls in mobile game app development.
Ways to create a mobile application
Nowadays there are two main ways to create mobile apps:
- with the involvement of the developer;
- on their own on special constructors.
What is required to create a mobile application
What you need for creation of an application depends on the result. So it’s important to specify the request beforehand. The presence of a computer or laptop with an Internet connection is a mandatory technical requirement. Also there should be the smartphone on which you will test the novelty.
To make an application, you need to follow these steps:
- specify the purpose and functionality of the future program;
- specify the monetization option, if it is planned;
- choose a constructor for implementation;
- make the registration and pay for a subscription;
- choose a template;
- fill it with content;
- make personification.
The finished application needs testing. Then must be eliminated possible errors. Then it’s uploaded to the store and offered to its current and potential customers to use it.
Building mobile apps starts with a budget. Therefore, if you have already decided on what you want to get in the end, you can safely proceed to this step.When ordering from a developer, the price consists of:
- complexity of the solution;
- terms (a product that is “needed yesterday” always costs more);
- developer experience and qualifications.
Turning to an undergraduate student or an experienced developer, whose portfolio contains dozens of successful projects, you can hear amounts that differ significantly. If your company is not a startup making the first steps, it is better not to save money on the contractor in such cases. A demanding audience will immediately notice mistakes.
There is a practice of offering the developer who is creating the application a share of its future profit. In this case, you can partially reduce your costs at the preparatory stage.
If you plan to create a mobile application using the constructor, the arithmetic will be completely different. There are the following options for working with such programs:
- completely free, but, as a rule, with greatly reduced functionality. Suitable if you are planning a completely simple product with no frills;
- versions of Light and Pro. In the first one, you get access to the simplified functionality from the first point. In the second case, you buy advanced functionality with full access. To do this, you will need to make a one-time payment of the order of $ 300-500;
- use on a monthly basis. You create an application with access to all the functionality, and to use it, you make about $ 20-30 monthly.
After the application is created, a separate expense item will be placing it in special stores. For example, in the App Store, such a service will cost $ 99.9 annually, while on the Android Market you will need to pay $ 25.
How to create a mobile application
First of all must be taken the decision on how to create an application in terms of technical means. And then the user can proceed to its phased implementation.by https://kevurugames.com/game-development/ios-game-development-services/.
Choose Transparent and Intuitive Design
It is very important to help your potential customers find the product they need and buy it without confusing users with the choice.
This means that you must eliminate any complications and additional choices on the way of the client to pay for your product, allowing him to browse the categories of interest to him and find the desired product. To do this, you must understand how people use smartphones and use knowledge of this logic to create a structured user interface.
You must understand that the design of your application is limited by the screen size of the mobile device, and that is why the design of the user interface must be simple, have a clear layout and intuitive navigation. Every element of the user interface, including buttons, menus, and content, must be well organized and properly positioned.
Don’t make your potential customers think too much while they’re using your app. Ensure smooth and unimpeded browsing and navigation by applying the following guidelines:
- Avoid overly complex designs containing a lot of text and animation.
- Use simple, minimalistic or monochrome schemes that are easy and quick to understand.
- Pay attention to distance and shadows to highlight different sections of your application
- Use one font so your application doesn’t look cluttered and unprofessional.
All of these will contribute to improving the usability of your application, which is critical to the effectiveness of your mobile application.