Digitization hasn’t only influenced the lives of common people but has also proven to be a game-changer for businesses and industries. Recently, it has been a common sight to see businesses digitalize their operations and customer service activities to provide ease of accessibility for customers and enhance customer services.
According to the National Association of Realtors, 98% of older millennials use online websites when searching for accommodation, and 68% of those who are 28 and younger found their home on the internet. These figures indicate that it’s essential for real estate businesses to adopt CRM software to manage customer affairs efficiently and eventually increase their sales.
The right real estate CRM software does this by ensuring you keep in touch with your past customers and also locate potential customers, manage your listings efficiently, and create email marketing campaigns. This can also be done through managing geospatial data and help you market certain customers in certain areas in a specific marketing manner that suits their wants and needs.
Therefore, in this article, we will be discussing the 5 best CRM software for agents and realtors.
What is a Real Estate CRM Software?
A real estate CRM is an online database that is used by real estate professionals to manage leads, potential customers, marketing campaigns, client queries, and other customer service activities to assist in making data-driven decisions.
5 Best Real Estate CRM Software
As of 2021, The Real Estate CRM can be called a top CRM real estate. An affordable and highly customizable software, it has all the features that will assist your business in making a sales pipeline fast and easy.
- Report builder: The software comes with a report builder which instantly provides multi-dimensional reports that integrate information in forecasting sales, detect anomalies, and get insights into several useful metrics such as sales trends, marketing campaigns, and team performances.
- Automation: Save your precious time by automating time-consuming and repetitive tasks based on chosen parameters. For example, if you plan on adding a live chat feature, you could automate the initial greetings to customers. This will save time so you can attend to more important queries and tasks.
- Real-time Analysis: a feature that will prove to be a game-changer for your digital marketing by helping you arrange drip marketing campaigns, email marketing automation, marketing funnel automation, and more.
- 3rd APIS Integration: Integrate Twilio, Gmail, Mailgun, Zoom, and many other websites with your CRM software.
- Lead Management: Efficiently capture leads and connect with customers at any time.
- Customization: Design custom dashboards and functions according to your business needs.
Nimble is another popular CRM for realtors, according to recent ratings. As the software’s website claims, the software ensures an easy way to manage customer relationships, find the right opportunities, and reach your goals.
- Unify Your Data: the software helps integrate your data by automatically combining social media connections, contacts, and communications, inboxes, and calendar appointments with over 160 applications and CRMs into one unified relationship manager.
- Sales Intelligence: Business intelligence is essential for the management of your business as they help figure out which contacts and companies should be targeted for lead generation. Nimble will save your precious time by delivering sales intelligence to every contact with the people and company details. Details include company size, location for marketing through geospatial data, revenue, and more if you’re interested in targeting other real state companies.
- Discover and Qualify Prospects: Nimble uses Al to complete and update data of contacts with email, phone number, and location.
- Intelligent Email Tracking: Keep up-to-date with your hottest prospects as Nimble through intelligent Email Tracking tracks your message opens and clicks to inform you exactly when your contacts interact with your outreach.
The app also has many other features such as Group Email Marketing, Pipeline Management, and more which is why it’s one of our top picks for realtors and agents. To know more about Nimble, visit nimble.com.
Freshworks is another popular CRM that can be used by real estate agents as it helps them in managing teams and custom sales activities while also keeping track of their outcomes. As a realtor, you can create reminders and set tasks, appointments and get an overview of your planned activities on the dashboard.
- Build Reports: Create custom reports for your business aims and goals and also track all important metrics while also choosing which metric matters most.
- Streamlined User Management: Freshworks gives you a central view of all the users in your organization to help streamline onboarding, offboarding and manage the users’ access to ensure everyone is granted the right level of access.
- Unified Customer Record: Freshworks captures customer data from every interaction and touchpoint to help generate the best customer pipeline and enhance the customer experience.
To learn more about Freshworks, visit freshworks.com
Insightly is a CRM that integrates several features into its free product. As a real estate professional, Insightly will help manage and organize leads, plan email campaigns, and more.
- Lead Routing: This CRM tracks and captures useful lead data, including an activity timeline of marketing campaign source, emails, phones, meetings, and more. Automated lead routing helps the sales representative to reach out to the leads in real-time while they’re still hot!
- Workflow Automation: Automate complex and multi-step business processes such as email alerts, updated records, and even execute a custom business logic to sync external systems from SAP and others.
- Send, track, and save emails.
5. Real Geeks
Real Geeks is a real estate CRM that includes CRM integration, advertisement management, a highly optimized website to help generate leads timely. Since the software is centered around real estate, it also features that enable you to check street views and allow you to save several searches and tag favorite properties.
- Home Valuation Tool: Users submit their addresses to find out the value of their properties and are then required to sign up to view the valuation report. Even if the user does not go ahead and sign up, the data is saved as an address-only lead.
- Facebook Marketing Service: In-house marketing team offers managed marketing through Facebook customized to the client’s market to generate leads.
- Real Leads: In-house marketing team offers managed PPC to drive traffic to Real Geeks website to make clients focus on selling their real estate through Real Geeks.
- Personalized Mobile App: The mobile app integrates directly with your local board’s MLS system enabling leads to search on your site and receive push notifications.
As the trend of digitalization continues, the need for CRM software also increases rapidly, especially for real estate businesses. We hope our top picks for real estate CRMs help generate leads and increase sales pipelines for your business.